Careers at Progressive Tech
We are Seattle's Highest Rated Tech Support! Join us and add your talents to our team! If you are a tech professional with a passion for excellence, who wants to work in a fun and rewarding environment, we’d like to hear from you.
Our team members receive higher than average pay, generous paid vacation policy (PTO), and full medical benefits. Overall, we offer an extremely attractive employee benefits package.
- Competitive Pay
- Educational Bonuses
- Paid Vacation Time (PTO)
- FULL Medical Coverage
- Relaxed, Fun Environment
- Small Firm, Rapidly Growing
IT Consultant/Technician for Business IT Support
Progressive Tech is seeking a energetic, skilled and experienced IT professional to join our team. You would be responsible for tech support service calls and appointments to our client's homes and businesses. This position depends on your ability to build and maintain solid relationships with our clients and to support their systems, devices, networks and end users.
- Proven experience in IT Support, SMB Managed Services & Business IT Consulting.
- Strong communication skills required – you will be involved with sales presentations, support and service to end users/clients.
- Experience consulting with technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
- Experience consulting with technical issues involving Apple devices, and operating systems.
- Experience with cloud based productivity suites including Microsoft Office 365 & Office, Google Business apps, Adobe apps etc. Experience with DNS records, and migrating mail to the cloud from offline mail apps such as Outlook and Mac Mail.
- Experience consulting and supporting networks, including wired/wireless setups, routers, firewalls, and security policies. Experience across an array of network configurations, of routers, switches, VPNs etc.
- Ability to document/note all your actions in our ticketing system. You must make detailed and descriptive notes for each action performed and ensure the next steps are outlined correctly.
- Clean driving record and reliable, well maintained vehicle for travel to and from our office and going out on service calls. We prefer applicants who currently reside within a 30 min commute of our North Seattle office (near Greenlake).
PERKS & COMPENSATION:
Our team members competitive pay, generous paid vacation policy (PTO), and full medical benefits with plenty of opportunities for advancement.
The actual compensation for this position will be determined based upon the skills and experience of the applicant. Some training may be offered to an applicant with strong skills in most of the requirements.
HOW TO APPLY:
To prevent spam and as a test of your ability to pay attention to detail, please make the subject of your email the name of your favorite animal. Emails that fail to specify an animal will never be seen by human eyes. For extra credit, you can email us directly at jobs at progressivetech dot com (please send a PDF file that is no more than 2 pages)