Careers at Progressive Tech
Are you looking for spectacular growth opportunities? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential? Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company? Then Progressive Tech may be the right fit for you!
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Flexible Work Schedules & Days
- Paid Vacation Time (PTO)
- Paid Medical, Vision, Prescription
- Relaxed, Fun Environment
- Small, Flexible, Rapidly Growing Company
- Opportunity to Work Directly with Owners
- Educational Bonuses
- Employee Discounts
Systems Engineer / IT Consultant - Business IT Team
Progressive Tech is seeking an energetic, skilled and experienced IT professional to join our rapidly growing team. You would be responsible for tech support service inquiries, ticket resolutions, and sales meetings with potential new clients at their businesses. This position depends on your ability to build and maintain solid relationships with our clients and to support their systems, devices, networks and end users.
- Proven experience in Tech Support, Managed Services & Business IT.
- Strong communication skills required – you will be involved with sales presentations, support and service to end users/clients.
- Experience consulting with technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
- Proficient in Windows Server 2012, 2016 with deep knowledge of ActiveDirectory.
- Experience consulting with technical issues involving Apple devices, and operating systems.
- Experience with productivity leading apps including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Quickbooks etc.
- Experience with DNS records, and migrating mail to the cloud from offline mail apps such as Exchange/Outlook and Mac Mail.
- Experience consulting and supporting networks, including wired/wireless setups, routers, firewalls, and security policies.
- Experience across an array of network configurations, of routers, switches, VPNs etc. Knowledge of Ubiquity networking gear a plus.
- Ability to document/note all your actions in our ticketing system. You must make detailed and descriptive notes for each action performed and ensure the next steps are outlined correctly.
- Clean driving record and reliable, well maintained vehicle for travel to and from our office and going out on service calls. We prefer applicants who currently reside within a 30 min commute of our North Seattle office (near Greenlake).
Tech Support Service Advisor
We are seeking a Service Advisor to join our professional team. Our Service Desk is responsible for overall commitment to diagnosing, estimating, and executing technical services for our clients. In this position, you will use networking and client relationship skills to sell the our services and provide the personal friendly customer service we’re famous for.
While this is a technical position, deep technical skills ARE NOT REQUIRED, and we offer paid training for qualified candidates who have strong skills in most or all of the outlined requirements.
Tech Support Service Advisor / Writer Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet customers promptly
- Answer incoming service calls and route or asset on case by case basis
- Advise customers of estimated service/repair costs and anticipated completion time
- Coordinate repairs/service orders with Technicians
- Record and report issues to Service Manager
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction by getting it right the first time
- Suggest appropriate additional services to the customer
- Other duties as directed by the Service Manager
Tech Support Service Advisor Qualifications:
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player
- Prior sales and/or customer service experience required
- Prior upselling experience a plus
- Must be computer literate and understand basic terminology