Mac/iOS Support for Business
With our veteran team of Mac and iOS specialists, Progressive Tech is Seattle’s definitive choice for help with Mac IT support needs.
You run your business using Mac and iOS products and systems because you value innovation, reliability, and simplicity. We get that. While we’re bilingual in Mac and PC support and service, we are—at heart—Mac-heads ourselves. We fully appreciate how seamlessly Mac and iOS can support today’s fast-paced, progressive businesses.
Sadly, many small businesses using Apple products rely on a patchwork of IT support options, ranging from time-consuming trips to the Genius Bar to time wasted waiting for an “IT guy” to call back.
There’s got to be a better way. Right?
At Progressive Tech, we’ve earned a reputation across the Puget Sound for being the area’s best Mac IT support specialists. Fact is, among repair shops that provide Mac IT support, many lack the depth of knowledge and experience to tackle more complex problems related to mixed networks, third-party software, malware and disaster recovery. Not Progressive Tech. We’re Seattle’s “go to” for complex, business-critical Mac/iOS IT support.
Managed IT for Mac Based Businesses
Are you ready to realize the full return on your investment in Apple technology? Get expert guidance based on our years of experience monitoring, managing and supporting Macs and iOS systems.
We understand how important it is for your business’s Mac and iOS systems to run reliably and efficiently. With our expert team of IT specialists on your side, and with a customized IT plan in place, you can know—for sure—that you’re getting the most value and functionality from your Macs.
The benefits are real: Save money. Prevent downtime. Plan your IT budget with confidence. Safeguard your data. Reinforce your network infrastructure. It’s all part of Progressive Tech’s managed IT plan for Mac-based businesses. We provide:
- Reliable, up-to-date and fully functional Mac/iOS systems
- Monitoring and reporting on health of all covered systems
- Patch management and anti-malware
- Continuous backup monitoring and alerting
- Prioritized IT support backed by our help desk and repair center
- Prioritized response time and discounted labor rates for managed IT services clients
- Options for emergency, weekend and after hours support
- Options for emergency, weekend and after-hours IT support
Complete Care for all Things Apple, Mac & iOS
If you’re like most Apple users, you’re brand loyal. That means you probably have a suite of iOS mobile devices, Mac workstations and Mac laptops—both for business and personal use. Isn’t it good to know that we offer a comprehensive array or support services for all the Apple products you just can’t live without?
We offer complete care for all things Apple, including Mac data recovery, Mac desktop repair, Mac laptop repair, iOS mobile device repair, and Mac/iOS end user IT support.
While Macs are a more stable operating system compared to Windows, many common software problems can still give you a serious headache. Skip the medicine cabinet and call us for help with:
- Mac Mail, address book and iCal support
- Microsoft Office/Outlook for Mac/iOS support
- Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud support
- Mac OS X installation, migration and repairs
- iOS functionality, updates and backups
- Mac-to-Mac and PC-to-Mac transitions
- Multi-platform and VM support (Windows/Linux)
Hardware Repair & Support
Skip the lines and appointments associated with a trip to the Genius Bar. We provide comprehensive IT service repair options for the following models and years:
- MacBook – 2006 or newer
- MacBook Pro – 2007 and newer
- MacBook Pro Retina – all models/years
- MacBook Air – 2009 or newer
- Mac Pro – 2006 or newer
- iMac – 2007 or newer
- All legacy Macs (classic, G3, G4, G5 models) – data recovery/migration only
On-Site Mac/iOS Support
Progressive Tech will come to you! We can come right to your home or office to work on your Apple equipment, whether you have one computer or 100. We also work on mixed Mac/Windows networks.
- Network planning, setup and maintenance
- Security, backups and data protection
- Printer and scanner networking and sharing
- VPN and remote network access