Microsoft Office 365
If you already use Office 365 or are evaluating whether it’s right for your company, we can provide expert, end-to-end consulting, integration, and support.
Gone are the days when companies made expensive, one-time application purchases. Today’s businesses are moving to the cloud to save time and money. As the front runner in business productivity suites, Office 365 provides access—no matter where you are—to email and calendars, instant messaging, conferencing, collaboration and in-browser document editing.
Benefits of using Microsoft 365
- Perform smooth, automated email migrations between source and destination platforms
- Get better data and insights to sell, on-board and service the cloud
- Automatically on-board your small-to-midsize business to Office 365
- Configure Outlook accounts without ever visiting a desk
- Keep your emails protected from the moment you hit “Send”
- provided anywhere– all without requiring substantial capital investment in hardware and software
Private Cloud Solutions
Microsoft private cloud solutions are built using Windows Server with Hyper-V and System Center – the combination of which provides enterprise-class virtualization, end-to-end service management and deep insight into applications so you can focus more attention on delivering business value.
The Microsoft Private Cloud is a unique and comprehensive offering, built on four key “pillars”.
- Application Delivery: Application centric cloud platform that helps you focus on business value.
- Third-party Management: Cross-platform support for multi-hypervisor environments, operating systems, and application frameworks.
- Foundation For the Future: Microsoft Private Cloud lets you go beyond virtualization to a true cloud platform.
- Cloud On Your Terms: Ability to consume cloud on your terms, providing you choice and flexibility through common management, virtualization, identity and developer tools.
Public Cloud Solutions
Microsoft’s Office 365 provides anywhere access to email and calendars, instant messaging, conferencing, collaboration and in-browser document editing – all without requiring substantial capital investment in hardware and software. You don’t have a large company budget to get access to enterprise-class productivity. Depending on your service plan selection, you can access to the latest versions of Microsoft’s Exchange Messaging and Collaboration platform, Microsoft’s Office Productivity Suites – including web versions, SharePoint document and file sharing and collaboration platform, Lync Instant messaging and meeting platforms, mobile access for email from most any smartphone and more.
Ready to Migrate to Office 365?
If you’re ready to migrate your current environment to Office 365, we can provide you the expertise to budget, plan and execute on your migration strategy. For clients who need simple, straightforward Office 365 support, we do that too. Give us a call today at 206-525-8324.